Joe’s Comment – The artwork of “Al Margen-Página” (roughly translated “at the edge of the page” or “on the border”) is a reflection of modern living, of modern times. The subject of his work is what is wrong with modern society. More examples here.
Needless to say I see something to reflect on in every image.
A complex combination of Salvador Dali and Dianne Arbus – surreal and marginal.
Without a lie, I’ve lived all of the above (and more!) this week alone.
The cumulative stress of the world going mad (re: COVID hoax) is lifting the edge.
My refusal to wear a mask or avoid people is a small badge of courage – and increasingly inconvenient.
Bordering on insurrection.
Jail time ahead?
On the 20th of November, 1955 the surviving captured Nazi leaders and government officials were put on trial at Nuremberg, Germany.
When the trials ended on October 1st 1946, the fate of 24 of the most important political and military leaders of the Third Reich had been decided.
The death penalty was the judgement for 12 of those on trial.
Here is an old British Pathé film of the accused entering their pleas into the court record:
The list is long and laudable.
Joe and I have not seen a more outstanding job done by any President in our lifetime.
We have learned a lesson.
Our first impression/speculation of how DJ Trump would lead, based on our limited perception of the man vs the public image, was way off base.
We stand corrected.
We pledge to throttle our “first impression” assessments in future to include in-person meetings only. Otherwise, we will base our judgement on behavior and performance.
The list is found on the Jim Bakker Show website.
The entire article, written by Kami Klein, is very long. Below is the list of the President’s accomplishments. There are 15 headers total, with more detail and facts about each bullet. An incredible list. An impressive performance.
The list is for the first three years only!
For more detailed information, go to the “Promises Kept” website.
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Since President Trump’s election, more than 7 million jobs have been added to the economy.
- For the first time on record, there are more job openings than unemployed Americans.
- There are more than 7 million job openings, outnumbering job seekers by more than 1 million.
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job, empowering more Americans with rewarding careers.
- This year, the unemployment rate reached its lowest level in half a century.
- The unemployment rate has remained at or below 4 percent for the past 21 months.
- The unemployment rate for women reached its lowest rate in 65 years under President Trump.
- Under President Trump, jobless claims hit their lowest level in half a century.
- The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population is the lowest on record.
- American workers of all backgrounds are thriving
- The unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma have all reached record lows under President Trump.
- The booming economy is putting more money in Americans’ pockets.
- Wages are growing at their fastest rate in a decade, with year-over-year wage gains exceeding 3 percent for the first time since 2009.
- November 2019 marked the 16th consecutive month that wages rose at an annual rate of at or over 3 percent.
- Median household income surpassed $63,000 in 2018 – the highest level on record.
- President Trump’s policies are helping forgotten Americans across the country prosper, driving down income inequality.
- Wages are rising fastest for low-income workers.
- Middle-class and low-income workers are enjoying faster wage growth than high-earners.
- When measured as the share of income earned by the top 20 percent, income inequality fell in 2018 by the largest amount in over a decade.
- Americans are being lifted out of poverty as a result of today’s booming economy.
- Since President Trump took office, over 2.4 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty.
- Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans have reached record lows.
- Since President Trump’s election, nearly 7 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
- Americans are coming off the sidelines and back into the workforce.
- The prime-age labor force has grown by 2.1 million under President Trump.
- In the third quarter of 2019, 73.7 percent of workers entering employment came from out of the labor force rather than from unemployment, the highest share since the series began in 1990.
- President Trump’s pro-growth policies are helping businesses of all sizes thrive like never before.
- Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018 and remains historically high.
- The DOW, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all repeatedly notched record highs under President Trump.
- President Trump is following through on his promise to revitalize American manufacturing, with more than a half-million manufacturing jobs added since the election.
- President Trump has prioritized workforce development to ensure American workers are prepared to fill high-quality jobs.
- The President has worked to expand apprenticeship programs, helping Americans gain hands-on training and experience with no student debt.
- Since President Trump took office, over 660,000 apprentices have been hired across the country.
- President Trump established the National Council for the American Worker, tasked with developing a workforce strategy for the jobs of the future.
- Over 370 companies have signed the President’s “Pledge to America’s Workers,” pledging to provide more than 14.4 million employment and training opportunities.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order prioritizing Cyber Workforce Development to ensure that we have the most skilled cyber workforce of the 21st century.
- President Trump signed the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act in 2017 – the largest tax reform package in history.
- More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
- $1 trillion has poured back into the country from overseas since the President’s tax cuts.
- President Trump is revitalizing distressed communities through Opportunity Zones, which encourage investment and growth in underserved communities.
- More than 8,760 communities in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and 5 Territories have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
- The White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council has taken more than 175 actions to encourage investment and promote growth within Opportunity Zones.
- The White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council is engaging all levels of government to identify best practices and assist leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs in using the Opportunity Zone incentive to revitalize low-income communities.
- The President is ensuring that America is prepared to lead the world in the industries of the future, by promoting American leadership in emerging technologies like 5G and AI.
- The Administration named artificial intelligence, quantum information science, and 5G, among other emerging technologies, as national research and development priorities.
- President Trump launched the American AI Initiative to invest in AI research, unleash innovation, and build the American workforce of the future.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order that established a new advisory committee of industry and academic leaders to advise the government on its quantum activities.
- President Trump has made supporting working families a priority of his Administration.
- President Trump signed legislation securing historic levels of funding for the Child Care and Development Block Grant, helping low-income families access child care.
- During his Joint Address to Congress and each State of the Union Address, the President called on Congress to pass a nationwide paid family leave plan.
- The President signed into law 12-weeks of paid parental leave for federal workers.
- President Trump’s tax reforms provided a new tax credit to incentivize businesses to offer paid family leave to their employees.
- The President’s historic tax reforms doubled the child tax credit, benefitting nearly 40 million American families with an average of over $2,200 dollars in 2019.
The COVID Cult – Thomas Woods
What are the direct and indirect costs of the COVID Lockdown fascist farce?
In this presentation, Mr. Thomas Woods states “There are other concerns in the world, other than COVID”.
Such a statement got our attention, for this is akin to our personal weltanschauung – Mr. Woods sees the big picture.
Presented at the Mises Institute’s “Symposium with Ron Paul” on Saturday, 7 November 2020, in Angleton, Texas.
The video below is from BitChute:
The same video, from YoubeTube. Joe and I wonder if or when our intellectual and moral superiors will ban/remove/limit either video, for the sake of the future of mankind or some other progressive nonsense:
It now seems plausible that the continued government hype about COVID is a not so smokey screen for the “Global Reset” fantasy – where all personal property is confiscated, and personal freedom is dictated by a unicorn level fantasy of “carbon neutral” existence.
What utter bollocks.
We expect that in the US of A and to a lesser but equally passionate level here in the true nord forté et gratis, any and all attempts at such a blatant rotten bastard commie tyranny grab will be met with ample and copious quantities of 00 shot and a hail of everything from 22 short through 9mm up to .50cal – and everything above and below these mentioned. Joe and I expect that the armed forces in both countries, the National Guard in the States, and every red blooded doG fearin’ man and woman will bare their incisors in anger, and repel any such attempt by psychopathic elites world wide. Including our own rabid psychopathic Canadian political and elite class.
A short education on just what the “Great Reset” is, who the fuck is behind it, what the benefit could possibly be.
Every time Joe hears the phrase “carbon neutral” or “climate X,Y,Z”, he starts ranting about people who aren’t satisfied with living their own lives but must dictate to others. In the words of the loud irreverent passionate Jericho Green, “I try to be done with the Left, but they just won’t let me!”
A report from Rowan Dean at Sky News Australia:
Quoting Mr. Dean –
“Powerful individuals, groups and large global organizations are at the forefront of a plan labeled ‘The Great Reset’ which intends to use the fear generated by the coronavirus to reshape the world and achieve net zero emissions.
The Australian taxpayer spends a fortune sending top politicians and public servants year in year out in luxury style to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos to help map out global economic structures.
It is a global commitment they have made to use the panic and fear generated by the corona virus as a means to reshape all our economies and laws and move to a new form of capitalism that focusses on net zero emissions.
To use all the tools of COVID to tackle climate change.
If implemented successfully, The Great Reset will undeniably and deliberately have extreme and possibly dire repercussions.
“You’ll own nothing, and you’ll be happy” is just one of their marketing slogans.
The plan involves replacing shareholders of big companies with stakeholders, who happen to be left-wing bureaucrats and climate change zealots. Replacing Mum and Dad small businesses and private enterprises with big tech and big business.
Remember, it’s not only a great reset, it’s a great deception.”
Joe and I wonder just how stupid these great men and women think an average mud pecker like us might be…..
Knowing what the likes of Lenin and Stalin and Mao and Hitler and Pol Pot and the pull-start crazy imams of the middle east have accomplished, we expect they aren’t really cognizant of why we ignore them (more and moreover, at our peril).
For Joe and I, it is simple – “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s” – Mark 12:17. Which implies leave the things that are Joe’s and Dave’s rendered to Joe and Dave. This DOES NOT give them carte blanche to render Joe and Dave (and the other 35 entities in our cranium). Render as in reduce à la slaughterhouse.
If this becomes a “render or be rendered” conflict, the resourcefulness of the legions and legions of mud peckers around the world will join in one voice, a voice against tyranny.
Money is a maintenance item.
Wealth and power are a fleeting illusion.
Freedom and Liberty are the wellspring of Life.
Apples and oranges, Sparky…..
A word from the World Doctors Alliance to sum up this insanity of isolation and masks and testing regarding a strain of the common flu.
Joe says how much more evidence is necessary to convict governments and social media that they are guilty of a form of genocide based on money and fear?
These doctors and all others they represent are risking their reputations and livelihood to bring the truth to the public.
They are being fiercely opposed by government forces, powerful organizations, and social media.
Joe says they must be on to something.
Thanks to Brian S. for sending the link:
Two Sunday Rants, two Glenn Beck segments.
Fancy grapefruit, fancy that!
Mr. Beck is building a museum of incredible historic material and data which embodies the spirit of free men and women fighting for freedom and liberty.
The “behind the scenes” history that most folks just haven’t seen or heard.
Bravo Mr. Beck!:
Joe and I appreciate the work of Mr. Condell.
He does not compromise.
Further, he takes the enemy at their word.
A fresh breath in a world of doublespeak and treachery:
Joe decided to include this header to showcase websites we frequent for humor, Intel, argument, and wackjobbery.
This week is a Canadian website from Edmonton, belonging to one Glen Filthie.
Here’s a sample of his wares – we snagged a comment from his page –
More gems from Mr. Filthie –
His website is “Filthie’s Thunderbox“. Check it out for unbridled
Canadian Alberta humor.
Joe says he is “Mud Pecker of the Week”.
Joe loves this kid.
He does whatever he wants with his vehicles / possessions.
If that means beating them to death with hammers or driving abusively until the vehicles self destruct, so be it.
His wife is complicit: she wails on the object of interest without mercy, willingly!
He is sending a clear message that many young men cannot understand – that his possessions are his to do with as he wishes as long as what he does complies with existing law.
Joe says that is absolutely spot on Libertarian behaviour.
A vehicle (or any material possession) has no intrinsic value.
This is a very cool video.
The boys drive from Indiana to the gulf of Florida, towing a truck “legalized” as a boat. They intend to “go fishing”.
Consternation and frustration for the local government officials and officers.
Some want to shut them down.
Others want to watch.
A very few get what he is doing.
One cool kid:
Way back in time, not so far away, in our cubicle working for the Okanagan Telephone Company engineering office in Vernon, BC, Joe and I had a poster of the marvelous replacement for the U-2 spy plane on our cubical wall.
The SR-71 could fly higher, faster, and farther than the U-2 without fear of interception. The rockets and missiles that might be deployed to intercept were simply too slow to reach and catch the Blackbird.
The SR-71 was simply the fastest highest flying aircraft in the world for decades.
The following story from an ex-Blackbird jockey, Major Brian Shul (retired) is a favorite we have posted before: